Participate in the HEC Alumni – Student Mentorship Program 2020-2021 !
We thank the 115 graduates who have signed up for this Mentorship session. But we have 125 students who have registered…
We are still looking for a few Mentors for this new Mentorship season !
Why the Mentorship Program ?
- Purpose ? Offer a student support and advise in preparing for their professional future or for a project, by sharing the experience of an HEC graduate who studied in the same faculty.
- For who ? 3rd year Bachelor and Master students.
- By who ? HEC Alumni, active members of the Association, participating as volunteers.
- When? November to May.
- Work load? Plan one meeting or one exchange per month. The program is defined with the student and also according to the availability of the Mentor.
- No need to be based in Switzerland or meet in person to be a Mentor: Meetings can be done by video conferencing (Skype, Zoom, …) or phone.
- What is essential for the Mentor? The desire to be useful and advise a motivated HEC student.
- What is essential for the Mentee? Be open minded, curious and ask questions.
Become a Mentor of a HEC Student !
Do you want to share your experience (even if short) with a student ? Provide her/him with advice that would have been useful to you before entering the professional world? Allow our future leaders to start with the right cards in hand? Become a Mentor for an academic year!
The registration to become a Mentee is now closed